Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really enjoying this coconut creamer I bought. Coffeemate I think. I know some of you don't like coconut. That's nuts! Oh well, more for me. 😆

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The weather here has been dreary, damp, rain and light snow most of the week so I haven't gone out for coffee. Two cups of dark roast black every day.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I discovered the reason I don't like Dunkin Lattes. Do they use 2% milk? I made my cappuccino today with it & it has that same gross aftertaste. Dad says he wants to switch back to whole milk too.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I discovered the reason I don't like Dunkin Lattes. Do they use 2% milk? I made my cappuccino today with it & it has that same gross aftertaste. Dad says he wants to switch back to whole milk too.
I'm not sure! It might be their default.

So I bought these two coffees on clearance at Jewel yesterday.

20240405_132924.jpg

Opened the Atomic Garden for a 3rd cup of coffee this afternoon because I finished my last coffee this morning and I'm super fatigued. M has had a really rough time since her chicken pox shot yesterday and I stayed up too late before I was able to put her down in her crib without her waking up sobbing.

I also have the coffeemate vanilla bean creamer now.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee pics with papa and friends.
Yay, you uncovered the coffee cup so we can see what's inside :thumbsup: Thanks!

Dark roast black this morning and again this afternoon. Yesterday we made an unexpected stop at our favorite coffee shop and surprised the barista with an apple spice muffin. She was very grateful.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Two cups of dark roast black earlier in the day. I could really go for a third but may make an espresso instead.