Coat length and color/pattern?

AnastasiaNailyra

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got a 9 week old kitten from an accidental litter and I was wondering what his coat length will be. It seems like med-long since he has the toe tufts and tufts in front of his ears but I’m not sure since his face isn’t so fluffy and I can’t tell if his tail is or not. The fur down the middle of his back is quite long but it’s also very thin. His mom was short hair and dad was a stray so no idea on him.
The fur on his face is more orange, his body seems like a brownish colored tabby but the insides of his front arms are gray and he has the white on his paws, belly, face, and chest. What would that be considered as far as coloring and patterns?

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so cute! He looks like he is probably going to be a longhair, so I would describe him as a brown mackerel tabby and white domestic longhair. Brown tabbies have black stripes on a brownish ground color; it is normal for the ground color to be anywhere from a warm orangey brown to a cold grayish beige. Mackerel refers to his tabby pattern (narrow stripes). Most cats are not any particular breed.