Coat/color Preference? (be Honest! =)

Minty8P

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Without thinking personality, coat care, or grooming costs...

What is your coat length/color preference on a cat, aka your "idea" of the perfect looking cat?
Short hair and chocolate OR long hair and white and orange or blue. Cant decide. Like a havanna brown type chocolate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or silver tabbies. Forgot about those too. Okay so i really cant decide.
Me neither!
Four legs and hairy. Or four legs and hairless. Or three legged and hairy or hairless.
Well, if it meows. Or at least could if it wanted to. Or would at least try if it couldn't but wanted to...

Minty8P

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Me neither!
Four legs and hairy. Or four legs and hairless. Or three legged and hairy or hairless.
Well, if it meows. Or at least could if it wanted to. Or would at least try if it couldn't but wanted to...
Lol. :lol: :yeah: pretty much yea.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I were to pick favorites I would have to say a black smoke Siberian, Lykoi, a black Selkirk Rex, or domestic shorthair torti; however, if it is a cat, I love it!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess my favorite color/pattern is brown, silver, orange, black, white, calico, gray, striped, marbled, patchy, spotted or any combination of them. For coat length I strongly prefer long, short or medium.

I find cats to be the most handsome of all creatures. Whatever color/pattern/fur length I happen to be looking at the moment is my favorite!

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want a snowy looking cat. Like the whiteish fur with the grey face! Not sure what those are called. Also a striking silver tabby. I like medium length haired cats. They look fluffy and chubby but not out of control.

But i think my little Benny is stunning. He has shiny and fine medium length black fur. And it feels like silk! He's wonderful to huff lol.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have known many cats in a multitude of colors and found them all to be stunningly beautiful so I can't choose a coat color or pattern that I prefer. I do think I am slightly partial to fluffy cats though. A magnificent feather duster - like tail always makes me smile.

DaysinMaine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would say my favorite are large, fluffy, robust cats. Such as Maine Coons and NFCs. My favorite colorations are ; smoke(specifically cream, lilac, blue), dilute calicos, big red males , and I also love solid blues. As far as large but not so fluffy cats, I also enjoy british shorthairs. Specifically lilac or golden shaded.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lilac or blue point, short hair.
I’ve always had Siamese, so I’m partial to pointed!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dilute calculus! You've discovered a whole new field of mathematics! As if integral and differential calculus weren't difficult enough...

I assume you meant "calicos."

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
I love cats that have wild patterns on their fur, like a tortie or speckled/spotted cat but then their eyes are such a strange light green or yellow. Cat's with long fur are lovely, but I really prefer short haired felines because they're easier to keep groomed. Also less fur on our white hardwood floors.

Caoimhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I always have a hard time picking out favourite cat colours, because they can all be so beautiful! I do, however, dream of a black silver tortie tabby with a lot of white. :loveeyes: I would also like to own a red and white tabby at some point.

I used not to like the look of tortoiseshell (calico) cats very much, but in the last few years I've started to grow more fond of them, and now they're one of my absolute favourites.

As for the coat, I prefer semi-long hair.