Coat/color Preference? (be Honest! =)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
For me its Norwegians and calicos. Don't care if long or short. But long hairs give me less allergies believe it or not. Calicos for some reason always grab my eyes and maine coons too. Basically any interesting markings on cats. And green eyes lol. Which I got lucky with..i graviate to the unadoptables. Most take kittens. I take the older ones.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly? I don't care. We've never really been given the chance to choose based on coat, length, etc. They come to the house and we bring them inside. We've had pretty much every color, but white.

I've wanted a Maine Coon forever, though, so there's a little piece of me that might want a longer-haired kitty.

@1CatOverTheLine Gorgeous kitty!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I love calicos. Also black cats. And white cats. And pointed cats. And grey tabbies. And blue cats. I'm sorry, it is just too hard a choice. I am charmed by so many colors of cats.

I've had long-haired cats for a few years. I like the look. Now I have a short-haired cat, Seal. I am becoming very fond of petting the short-haired cat. The long-haired cat's fur insulates them, so you don't feel how warm they are. The short-haired cat is immediately warm! When I pick him up he feels almost hot, right away. I love it! :redheartpump:

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have always loved calicos. A long hair calico is perfect. And torties. I recently fostered a long hair tortie kitten. She was gorgeous. I also love the orange ones.

I have a dilute calico, short hair who is beautiful. I also have a SH tortie. I love the LH. I have a LH black and cream tabby. He is just a big fluffy guy who loves being petted. Luckily his fur does not mat.

Really I just love them all but I guess my ideal color would be either a LH calico or tortie. It is a tie.

I have never gone to a shelter and picked one out. I don't know how I could do that, but bless all who do come. All my cats are rescues from our feeding station (AKA The Kitty Diner)

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Strictly on looks, blue eyed, blue color point Ragdoll cats first and sleek short haired symmetrically marked Tuxedo cats second. Third, very short coated solid blue with green eyes!

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have always loved calicos. It was hard not to fall in love with the first picture of Raja that we saw. She was super tiny for her age and had been sick but everyone kept talking about how sweet she was. We waited a week to meet her. Mizu picked me in the meantime ;).

If I had to pick another I'd look for a chartreux. I think they're stunning.

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
While I adore all cats If I had to pick a coat pattern it would be a tabby silver n black bsh simply because of the markings

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
British Shorthair are the most gorgeous cat on earth, with their chubby cheeks. I never knew this breed existed until this year. Of course, I've never been to the UK either.
I think the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland was modeled after them? :)

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pretty much looked at all colorings of cats at some point and thought to myself "what a magnificent creature." They truly are all works of art and I admire the beauty of all cats.

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
British Shorthair are the most gorgeous cat on earth, with their chubby cheeks. I never knew this breed existed until this year. Of course, I've never been to the UK either.
I think the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland was modeled after them? :)
Yes it was

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is he, and how much does he weigh oh my word he's a beauty
I don't know how old Helios is but apparently he weighs 11kg which is about the same as my Oliver. He looks about the same general size as Oliver as well. He is a beauty. There are a few videos of him on YouTube.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always loved silver tabbies and tabbies in general. I also like white cats though it has always saddened me that some with blue eyes are prone to deafness (I remember on British comedian Jo Brand's programme about cats, she met a litter of white kittens who were all sadly found to be deaf).
When I adopted Toffee and Fudge however, I never intended to get a ginger cat, though I saw them and it was love at first sight - they've taught me to love gingers and I can understand why this colour is so popular!
I also adore Bengals and Birman cats are very pretty too.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had many cats of various colors, shapes and sizes over the years and I loved them all.

But because of greg and arnold, ive learnt I particularly like BIG cats (although not obese) and I like long haired cats.

The long bushy fur makes them even more impressive to me. The color doesnt matter.

There is something about a large powerful, heavy cat that I really like. Those big meaty paws...ridiculously thick necks, great big heads...... and burying your face in their furry bodies is a real treat!

For me the bigger and furrier the better!
( but at the end of the day....im a sucker for any cat)

The boys "waiting for dinner"

20170702_084818.jpg