Clicking sound when my cat walks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Musiaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello. Did you end up taking your cat to the vet? My 7 year old girl seems to click when she runs! Also doesn't seem to cause any discomfort and it occurs on carpet not only tiles so it is not a rock in her paws or a claw.
Hi! The clicking sound has disappeared somehow, so we didn't end up investigating... the fish oil we took last year seem to have helped, so maybe try something like that? The blend we took was especially formulated for joint health

Erin.Lou

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! The clicking sound has disappeared somehow, so we didn't end up investigating... the fish oil we took last year seem to have helped, so maybe try something like that? The blend we took was especially formulated for joint health
How interesting! I will have to have a look. I posted on Facebook also and it seems a few others have had this issue too!

Crazycatwmn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know This thread was Awhile ago. What was the name of what you gave him? Did it come back? My cats 15 the exact same thing is happening to her.