Cleo, Melisse, Thea and Sebastian, my babies

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally had courage to look at her photos, so... here is Cleo who went to Rainbow Bridge just 9 days ago... (at 13y)

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne Claire; What a truly beautiful family! Thank You for sharing these darling photos with us.

I know it was hardest to post the picture of Cleo. . . . .
What a very well taken care of "Lady". Her happiness shows thru the camera lense.

What a blessing to have the other 3 to help console you. . . . .
:

I will pray for your heart to mend and for the good health of Melisse, Sebastian, and Thea.

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all beautiful.. and your Cleo is so beautiful and has such a unique pattern... I know she will make great friends will all of our furbabies at the bridge and have such wonderful adventures.

I absolutely LOVE
your Sebastian. He reminds me so much of mine! They don't look like.. as I have all siamses but my Sebastian is always sleeping or laying around somewhere. He's such a lazy bum.. and you can't help but love him for it!

Your babies are beautiful.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Studio224 :angel2:

Thanks so much for sharing your beauties with us!
I know it's difficult at this time, as I had lost my precious baby after 18 years in February; the members of this site were so gracious and have helped me through such a rough period. I am forver grateful. I hope you stick around

Your other babies are so gorgeous and look so content. You must be an excellent Mommy!

Love &,

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing the images of your cats with us! I'm very sorry you've lost little Cleo. She looks so happy in her portrait! But she's still with friends, those who have gone before. And she'll always be in your heart.

=^..^=

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you everybody, I feel better by sharing this with you...

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Each one of them has a story:

I found Cleo at 1 month old in the street, of course, I took her and for one year (I didn't work then) had her home all the time with me. That's why she was so special to me...

Then 1 year later I got a job and decided I couldn't leave Cleo alone at home, so we went to an animal shop where they were givinf kitties and we got Melisse. She is a little weared, very distrutful but she loves me, so what can I say?

Sometimes later, a friend of mine found Thea (again in the street), and gave it to me: she wouldn't keep her... Thea was very wild at first, trying to bite us, very aggressive. She is now a tiny cat (looks an adolescent cat) but a sweety, purring and knocking her head against our ankles...

And Sebastian, well, appeared one day from nowhere, jumped on me (I was sun bathing in the garden), started purring, kneading my stomach (do you say kneading in english ;-)? and decided he wanted to stay. We tried not to keep him (he had a collar, again is this how you say the thing you put around their neck againts fleas, a collar?). We thought that someone somewhere would miss him... But... no way he had decided he would stay and we think now that he had been abandonned... How could that be? He is such a nice and sympathic cat, very intelligent, and so attached to us... This was 7 years ago, and he never went away once in all this time! He still knead us whenever he wants to be cuddled....
We never got pedigree cats. We (my husband and I) think that with so many abandonned cats out there, if we can make some of them happy, well, we will...

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are beautiful!!

We do use the terms kneading and collars. One of our kitties LOVES to knead fuzzy blankets.

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by gemini
Your kitties are beautiful!!

We do use the terms kneading and collars. One of our kitties LOVES to knead fuzzy blankets.
That's better then our stomachs! LOL

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Studio224 :angel2:

Your stories about your kitties just show what a beautiful person you are...I feel like reaching inside my monitor to give you a hug too :laughing2...well, just know that you're love is so appreciated by even us humans too! You're a both very good hearted people...Thanks for sharing your stories with us

Love &,

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne-Claire,

Your babies are absolutely beautiful!!! I am sorry about your baby Cleo
. I really enjoyed hearing each of their stories. Thanks for sharing!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so very much for showing us the pictures of all your babies! They are beautiful! I know it must have been hard to post the picture of Cleo...but you can tell she was a well loved cat, and she is waiting for you, beyond this life!!

elinor

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was looking for something and came upon this thread. I missed it. Your cats are beautifull. Cleo looks very lovely and sweet. Thanks for sharing.

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Elinor, she is dearly missed....

Anne-Claire