Cleaning up

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can save a bundle by making your own Clorox Anywhere spray. . .just add 1 1/2 teaspoons of Clorox to the empty bottle and fill it with water: http://www.food.com/recipe/clorox-anywhere-spray-copycat-363521 I mean, what does a teaspoon of bleach cost? Like half a penny? Maybe. Or if you know the surface is bleach safe (Anywhere spray is for. . .anywhere :D), you can use the standard 10-to-1 water/bleach mixture.:
:bigthumb: Thanks for the CHEAP tip :lol3: on making our own Bleach Anywhere :bigwink:

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We love Clorox Anywhere too.  We started using it on the counters when we gave up keeping the cat off them. 
  I have to admit, their marketing worked for me....when they said it was safe to use on baby high chair trays that left an impression.  So far the store bought bottle lasts us a while, but it is good to know we could make our own too.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3: I also think, as Carolina, that we get less paranoid with time, BUT still keep things clean! It just gets so much easier.
:nod: Oh yeah, totally..... I am just not as paranoid about meat...... I am not afraid of meat anymore - It is meat - not poison :lol3:
I still keep everything clean, to start the meals, and after it for sure :nod:

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also don't like to OVER bleach like I did when I first started. MY GOD, my place reeked of bleach and I even wore one of those Hazmat suits
It was so ridiculous the steps I took in cleaning up. I do use the Clorox wipes too BUT just yesterday picked up some of the Clorox Anywhere!!! Used it this morning and I love that it is says it is very safe for pets and children. IF they say it is safe for children then I know for sure, it will be safe for my babies
LOL I used to be like that too, with meat even for ourselves and then I finally was convinced that I needed to tone down the bleach, so I do it a few times a week and use cleaner in between. I also like that the Clorox Anywhere is safe too because that will save much headache. It even says you can spray it and not wipe up (although, I definitely will be wiping it up, since I don't need kitties licking it!)