Christmas pictures of your cat's or someone you know's cat's.

abylover1234

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
haha! I totally get you, I live in a condo and you should hear them run, it's like I have 2 horses galloping around, the things they do are hilarious.......my little clowns!
I grew up with multiples at all times, so for me it was completely natural to get 2 at the same time :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

haha! I totally get you, I live in a condo and you should hear them run, it's like I have 2 horses galloping around, the things they do are hilarious.......my little clowns!
I grew up with multiples at all times, so for me it was completely natural to get 2 at the same time :)
Aww, great pictures!  LOL, that's so funny, when Angel gallops around like that I say, "Are you playing horsy?"

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya made a contribution yesterday and my brother gratefully captured it with his phone.

Don't worry, she otherwise ignores the pointsettas and they are going away to Mom's church today. 99cent Black Friday special where I work.

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no ,  I just looked at this whole thread and about fell off the couch laughing so hard. 

Sammy is looking at me like " you better not do some of that stuff to me!"

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Oh no ,  I just looked at this whole thread and about fell off the couch laughing so hard. 

Sammy is looking at me like " you better not do some of that stuff to me!"
Don't you dare do that to me, but just look at that stupid Vennemy though, hehehe,  you can humiliate him any time. 

Very grumpy elf there!  :-D

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These photos are all so great! :clap: So cute! I am just shocked that so many people can get hats and ruffs and sweaters on their kitties! I think I would end up bleeding profusely if I even attempted it, lol! We don't even bother with a tree anymore because it would always end up full of cats smacking ornaments to the ground. The last time we got one, we left it bare and the girls had a great time climbing it.