Chris' (Snake_Lady) family could use some vibes - her dad died last night.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry Chris, words are not enough. You and your family are in my prayers. Maia sends kitty kisses as well..........

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this. May you gather strength from the family and friends around you. Thinking of you and sending you

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I have not read all the responses, I wanted to say thank you for the condolences.

My father, was a young 48 when he passed away on July 15.

I will read all your responses as soon as i get home on Thurs and hope to be able to talk a little more and share with you about this man who at 23yrs old, got together with my mother and became an instant parent to 2 of us, me at 7yrs old and my brother of 14yrs of age.

He was indeed my dad, he may not have contributed to my dna but he raised me, and I am so privleged to have been held in his arms, cared for and loved by Mark.

You Mark are free from the incredible pain you were suffering, I miss you horribly and will try to smile when I can.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you.

I am finally back home after a week away. The hardest part is done, but we still have to arrange for a memorial service as my dad was cremated to be brought back to ON (his hometown) to be placed with his father and brother.

Now that I'm done taking care of everyone else, maybe I can start the greiving process myself, I hope.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Words fail me when I hear news like this. Everything I think to say seems so inadequate. But all I can tell you is that I'm sorry about your Dad and that I you and your family have my sympathy.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Words fail me when I hear news like this. Everything I think to say seems so inadequate. But all I can tell you is that I'm sorry about your Dad and that I you and your family have my sympathy.
Thank you, and of course everyone.

Your words help give me strength, and when I am ready to, I will tell you about my dad.... for now I can tell you that he was only a mere 48yrs young, and left behind 7 children, and a wife of 26yrs.

He could and would make anyone laugh, he would give the shirt off his back to anyone, if you needed help, he would help.

Biologically he was not my "father" but, he became my dad when I was 7yrs old.
He was the man that walked my down the aisle 3yrs ago.

Sadly he missed the birth of his newest granddaughter, who was born 3 days after he passed on.

I have so much to say....and I will, eventually.

Truly I appreciate the words and the gifts, thoughts and prayers. I'm still in the "shock" stage after looking after my mom, and younger siblings. Now that i am home it is time to deal with it myself.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chris, I am so sorry for your loss. After just losing my sister, I know what you are going through. May your dad rest in peace
and lots of hugs to you.