Chewy.com Deals Of The Day Question

LittleBelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I purchased an 18 oz. bag of Stella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken for $20 (last week I think). If I put it on auto-ship the day it was on sale for $20, would Chewy honor that price as long as I kept the product on auto-ship? It was a great deal, but I wasn't sure about this so I didn't do it.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just ask Chewy. I think they have reps on Chat if you don't feel like calling. They are usually very helpful. I have never known how that works if you start your autoship at an amazing price. Good luck!

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't believe they honor the price if it sits in your autoship. I could be wrong so I would ask them but I know I've seen my prices change when I've had items in auto ship so I always make sure and check before it ships.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ They discount auto-ship items but I believe those specific "specials" are just that - on sale for limited time only. ( I get auto-ship order every month from Chewy :) )

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just ask Chewy. I think they have reps on Chat if you don't feel like calling. They are usually very helpful. I have never known how that works if you start your autoship at an amazing price. Good luck!
I agree. Do an online chat with one of the reps. They are so nice and very helpful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LittleBelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I will do an online chat and report back!

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Think the auto ship discount is just for the 1rst auto ship. I shop as needed and keep an eye on the deals. I get an email every day.

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I also don't think the deal-of-the-day price would be locked in to subsequent autoships. I have noticed the price of one of the items in my autoship fluctuates each time I get it, so that price definitely doesn't stay the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LittleBelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Think the auto ship discount is just for the 1rst auto ship. I shop as needed and keep an eye on the deals. I get an email every day.
Yeah, you are right. The auto-ship price changes. I am going to do as you do - order as needed and keep my eye out for sales.