Chewy.com Acquired Blogpaws

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope that I can trust what's going on with these companies. I knew Chewy was a gem and then we all got cautious when it said that Petsmart was purchasing them and how would things change. They really haven't.

Now, Chewy has purchased the BlogPaws network I belong to, and I don't know what that means for me. I'm already registered with Chewy as an Influencer, and we preview 2 items per month and then discuss them on the blog and social media. When I've worked with BlogPaws, they have also done Awareness Campaigns and Sponsored Posts where you partner with a company to bring visibility to their product.

What does this mean for me? I'm not sure. I don't know if they will be discontinuing their current program in favor of the BlogPaws model, or if this will bring opportunities for more people, including smaller blogs like mine.

I head to Kansas City MO next month to the tenth annual BlogPaws conference for a few days, and Chewy will be there, along with other sponsors. I can maybe get some answers then, but I need it to be organized and myself being able to control the pitch of my voice when I get concerned.