Cheesecake?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like Greek yogurt either; I tried to eat it when I was trying to increase my protein intake because Greek yogurt has more protein than regular yogurt. I got to where I couldn't eat it anymore. Disgusting stuff. I do think that was a texture thing.
Same here :barfgreen: I think it is a texture thing.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love cream cheese, I have it on saltine crackers (reminds me of my grandmother as she always had them for me)
If I have this I always think of my father as it was his snack food for years!

I love cheesecake. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Rick said it was simply excellent. I made a strawberry "sauce" to serve with it and he was on :cloud9:. We're taking hunks up to his mom tonight, along with a bowl of berries to go with. Rick took a slab for himself and the rest is going into work tomorrow. (FWIW, I tried to eat a very small sliver; I wanted to see how the crust turned out. I couldn't eat it.)

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cheesecake! I could probably sit and eat an entire one if I wanted.:blush: :cloud9:
sour cream is good as well.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m not the biggest fan but I’ve had peppermint cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust from a local restaurant and it was amazing.

We’ve made a pumpkin cheesecake and it’s pretty good but I much prefer regular pumpkin pie.

Oh I looove sour cream but it has to be meadow gold full fat. No daisy, low fat or generic for us. :barfgreen: