Check out my NEW bumper sticker

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROTFLMAO!! Before I stick this thing to my bumper, do you think the parents at my son's school will take this personal?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Especially if that cat is GoGo! LOL

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are driving a sportscar, Kim, because you might have to make a speedy getaway.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How can they be offended if it is true?

I was going to get one of those, I saw them on eBay. I know Question has figured out how to open my nightstand drawer, how to unplug my alarm clock (my boss didn't believe me when I called in late because "my cat unplugged my alarm clock"), turn on the basement lights, and fetch the leash when he wants to go outside.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kim just don't make it a permanent fix and you should be okay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are SO COOL! (Another reason I adore this board) Here's the scoop, though...... My son attends a private school and AS FUNNY AS I THINK this bumper sticker is, my bet is that I will have some seriously Peed' OFF mom's if I "sport t" this bumper sticker on my Ford Explorer. My humour is so bizarre at times... Geeze what's a silly mom to do?? At the very least, I can show it off to all of cat lover friends, Right??? LOL!!

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want one! I want one! That's so funny who cares if they're offended! (Especially since it's true I'm sure.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO tempted to put it on my bumper but I am thinking I shouldn't GO there because my hubby said, "That's one way for me to quit driving your Explorer" --Anyway, with my sense of humor, the crowd I am around may not "Get It."

At least, I just knew that my Cat Lover friends would appreciate the humour!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is VERY funny. And, yeah, I reckon some of them might get their noses out of joint -- but, hey, if they're accustomed to your sense of humour, maybe you'll get off with no more than a few pained looks

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE IT!!

Though having spent one year at a private school, you never know who you'll upset. I found the atmosphere to be very political.