Cheap High Fat Cat Food?

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
this isnt for cats but for bait for putting in crawfish traps lol i was told catfoods great as it has a high fat content and oily the scent will bring them im curious if cheaper catfoods have more oil and fat or less? i need to use a dry catfood that has higher fat than protein if possible

was curious if the cheap Walmart 1pound for a dollar brand would be good for what im using it for

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think the cheapest dry food you can find will work for that. All cat foods are fairly high in fat and the cheap stuff has flavoring sprayed on it, so crawfish should really like that, lol. A fishy flavor would probably be best, if there's a choice. Don't get "indoor" or "hairball" formulas because they're usually lower in fat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matt1991

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think the cheapest dry food you can find will work for that. All cat foods are fairly high in fat and the cheap stuff has flavoring sprayed on it, so crawfish should really like that, lol. A fishy flavor would probably be best, if there's a choice. Don't get "indoor" or "hairball" formulas because they're usually lower in fat.

yeah will do