Charlie Hercules Is Vet Bound

CaliCatCharlie

Living FeLV Pawwwsitive!
Adult Cat
Purraise
CF308EA6-21FC-497D-BA83-03488895D9FB.jpeg
The morning was like any other-breakfast, water fountain, huge pee, run around for a bit and then regular poop. He went to sleep on his snuggie and I started chores.

After 10 minutes, Charlie ran in, jumped in the box, tried to pee, couldn’t and then rolled on the floor and presented me his privates. Nothing looked wrong but I immediately called the vet and we go in a couple of hours.

I am nervous, trying to not let him know! :frown: Got his Snuggie in his carrier and a catnip mird (mouse/bird) is brewing in a baggie.

Trying not to read the cystis articles and freak out...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CaliCatCharlie

Living FeLV Pawwwsitive!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Charlie is home doing the drunk kitty dance. He had to be sedated and have his kidneys/bladder flushed. He had one crystal and a bit of blood. Doc said I got it early and he’ll be good with some meds and TONS OF TLC :purr::happycat:

Mom is relieved but pooped.

Question: how long does the dressing on his leg have to stay? I called the vet but they already closed. It’s driving him nuts and he’s already loopy:dizzycat:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie is home doing the drunk kitty dance. He had to be sedated and have his kidneys/bladder flushed. He had one crystal and a bit of blood. Doc said I got it early and he’ll be good with some meds and TONS OF TLC :purr::happycat:

Mom is relieved but pooped.

Question: how long does the dressing on his leg have to stay? I called the vet but they already closed. It’s driving him nuts and he’s already loopy:dizzycat:
:hellocomputer:Oh I'm so relieved you were able to catch the problem so quick.:cheerleader: It happened so fast! Especially since he had just peed 10 minutes earlier! :gaah:Was it due to the FeLV? I don't know about the dressing,:dunno: hopefully someone else will,:think: is it covering the IV site? :goldstar:

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 It is just usual boy cat pee problems. The doc showed me a urethra pic and those boys got a winding road in there.

I know Charlie and him coming back and trying but not producing urine made me kinda freak...called the vet :runaround:
Good not FeLV, bad that it is a usual boy problem.:gaah: