Chance is gone.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chance had to be put to sleep today, because she was bleeding from the mouth and hadn't been eating. The vet said that she wouldn't survive the night. She was doing so good until yesterday.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Chance..
I'm sure she's happy at the Rainbow Bridge right now.

R.I.P Chance.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of such a young girl. Please know that you released her from further suffering and now she plays happily in a better place. As tiny and as young as they are, kittens can sure leave a huge hole in our hearts, when they are taken too soon. Hugs, Susan

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by princeegrl

Chance had to be put to sleep today, because she was bleeding from the mouth and hadn't been eating. The vet said that she wouldn't survive the night. She was doing so good until yesterday.
R.I.P. Chance. Go play with the

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all your great words. Chance was loved greatly. It was so hard to deal with her loss, because that Sunday (at five weeks) she was doing great. She got her shots and then on Tuesday night she stopped eating. Well I didn't know this at the time, because my sister had her. Well early Wensday morning my sister brought her home and she told us that she hadn't been eating. I watch all the vet shows on animal planet, and I had come home sick from school myself. I told my mom that she had to go to the vets. Well on Thursday she started to have some blood discharge coming from her mouth and nose. My mom took her to the vet that night and the vet said "there is nothing we could do" so we decided to put her to sleep to stop the suffering. They said that we could spend all this money on tests, but she probably wouldn't survive for the treatment. I couldn't think of such a little thing suffering. I know that god took her for a reason and she was a blessing in all my families lives eventhough she was here for such a short time.

wonderbean

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i am feeling your pain with the loss of a young one too. it will only get easier. that is all it can do. we just get to give our love to another who needs it just as much.

kittybosanta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. Know that you did the last kind thing you could do for Chance and that by letting go, your kitty has moved onto a better place.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry about what happened to your cat. Does the vet have any idea what caused the bleeding. I have never heard of anything like that happening. I hope your memories will bring you much comfort.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The vet thought it was pneumonia, but it could have been a Upper respiratory infection I have heard that they can get nose bleeds.