Celebrating With an Avatar...

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Finally, I have over 300 posts and at last, I can post my very own avatar. Cheers to all the members who have kept me coming back since my first visit. You've stolen my heart and made me laugh numerous times with the many sweet pictures and stories of your kitties, not to mention the times you've shared the interesting events of your own lives. This room, this house, doesn't feel so empty when I'm at The Cat Site. You are as beautiful, intriguing, sophisticated, and as graceful as the very cats that you so truly love.

Ryan

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww! That was sweet, Ryan! Congratulations on your 300th post. Love the avatar, too!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love it & a big Congrats to you for making 300! Doesn't it seems like it takes forever to get to that point? Now that I've seen how many posts I've made, I'm kinda shocked...I'm such a jabberbox!

Congrats again Ryan!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Shell, I have been here a couple of months longer than you and you have more posts than me!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
OMG Shell, I have been here a couple of months longer than you and you have more posts than me!
Shell joined around the same time as me and she has speeded past my post count!

I'm getting old. I can't keep up with all the young fast fingers!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your avatar made me laugh! To cute!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That was such a nice compliment about this board!

I was thinking of a new avatar myself, but I liked the flower. I would have to spend some time coming up with something new, if i did ever want to change. I like to figure things out by myself.

Congrats on the big 3-0-0!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I don't know what to say except to repeat myself and say that you are always so warm and welcoming. I just love being here!

Rfox, there was a thread where I posted about making your own avatar with Microsoft Gif Animator. I'll see if I can find it.

(Here's the thread: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...hlight=avatars)

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats Ryan for making the big 300!
I too have just made it to 300 and I'm also celebrating with my new avatar that Sicy was so kind to make for me!

So, what comes after 300 now that Ryan and I have hit that mark?