Cedar my BRAVE boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thankyou everyone for celebrating this moment with us
I was so very proud of my little boy.
Yes the friends that came over were cat people so obviously he felt calm with them around. I have although had other cat people over on lots of occassions but he has never paid a visit - I wonder what it really is about them that they sense, or smell.
Originally Posted by jcat

(her sister pulls a disappearing act, so it must be a question of personality, rather than nurture).
I have no doubt about that as well. I am sure Jamie gets as spolit as Cedar does!
Originally Posted by berylayn

Lilly had a moment like that today. My mom was over today and Lilly didn't hide under the bed like she normally would she jumped right up on the couch next to my mom, gave her a headbutt and started sniffing her shoes. I was absolutely floored.
WTG Lily

Originally Posted by valanhb

Aren't these new steps they take the most amazing things??? And then they act so non-chalant about while Mommy is picking herself up off the floor!
hahaha I sure did chuckle their Heidi as what you said is so true!! I wanted to hug cedar and he looked at me as if "what??? let me eat already!!!"

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
That's wonderful!!!!! YAY Cedar!!!!

Abby actually let my father pet her the other day and I was amazed myself!!!

I hope Cedar continues to come out of his shell and leaves his scared personality behind!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay Cedar!

I can just imagine how proud you are of him, Danielle!
I truely hope he keeps up the excellent work!

Tibby wanted me to ask Cedar if he had any help from the old Dutch Courage!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thankyou everyone - I still am so proud of him, although I havent seen anymore acts of braveness this week - but thats okay... small steps I say

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HI sweetie! Oh, I just so this thread for the first time and I have to say that it is such great news that Cedar is coming out of his shell!

Cassie is my shy kitty as you know, and since we moved (where she exhibited behavioral problems, extreme shyness and minor anti-social behavior in our old apt), she has been a different kitty. She talks more, she rolls around and flirts with our neighbors, and she talks to birds. It is such a relief when your little ones start to change right in front of you, for the better!