Catwalk (netflix)

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
omg anyone watch Catwalk on Netflix yet?

It's a documentary about the cat show circuit in Canada and it's got everything. Cats, their kooky people, a glimpse into the cat show hobby, friendly competitors, and a hairball scene during a judging that made me laugh so hard I was crying.
:barf:
:flail:

My only complaint is that it was only an hour long. Like seriously I want it to be a show with a new episode every single day.

If you have Netflix you gotta check it out!
www.netflix.com/title/81005561

#teambobby

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
omg anyone watch Catwalk on Netflix yet?

It's a documentary about the cat show circuit in Canada and it's got everything. Cats, their kooky people, a glimpse into the cat show hobby, friendly competitors, and a hairball scene during a judging that made me laugh so hard I was crying.
:barf:

My only complaint is that it was only an hour long. Like seriously I want it to be a show with a new episode every single day.

If you have Netflix you gotta check it out!
www.netflix.com/title/81005561

#teambobby
I hadn't heard of it but will check it out. Thanks! :jive:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Yaaaaay! I've been binging cat documentaries recently, so this will be perfect!:woohoo:
Lemme know once you've watched I need to talk about it with someone! :D
I might watch it again tonite.

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
What a nice little documentary.

My wife and I were planning to go to our very first one here in Ontario, Canada in the coming months.

Seeing the Persians reminds me of posiepurrs posiepurrs beautiful showcats :creampersian:

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Honestly this documentary makes me remember how much I wanted to get a documentary made about my African violet hobby and the competitive shows... Except that Kim & Shirley (in Catwalk) are sooooo nice in their competition. Some of the African violet people can be pretty catty (no pun intended.)
Tho that would add a little something to the movie. :p

I mean, maybe behind the scenes there was more backstabbing than what made it into the final cut of Catwalk, idk.
But I *do* know which group of people at African violet conventions are always super nice: Canadians! :)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it the other night. Loved it! The Turkish Angora was (Bobby) bred by a friend of mine who also appears for a few seconds as a guest judge(She is a Cat Fanciers Association judge). Bobby has his own FB Page.
[QUOTE="FelisCatus, post: 4831679, member: 10032853"

“Seeing the Persians reminds me of posiepurrs posiepurrs beautiful show-cats :creampersian:
Thank you! My cats have never been in the National running like these cats- maybe because I don’t show enough. It takes being out every weekend. I think it would be more of a job then instead of a fun hobby. There is sometimes unpleasant competition at the shows- bad attitudes. No matter what the competition, you will have bad sports.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I meme'd Bobby.
IMG_20190127_131454_086.jpg

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I *just* started this and I’m already dying over the photographer saying “work it” during a photo shoot. :flail:
It's so refreshingly and unapologetically goofy.
I think I'mna watch it again in a few minutes, right after I finish up The Ted Bundy Tapes (also on Netflix)
:p

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin gingerbread loaf?

Pumpkin gingerbread loaf anyone?

Kiminnb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bobby thanks your for your love!!
We had a hoot with the production of the documentary. Word is there may be some sort of revival for a 2nd doc or series.
Bobby is on Facebook @bobbyfinnland
Bobby is also on Instagram @catwalkbobby
And my cattery is www.finnland.ca which provides links to all the social media.

Attachments