"Cattitude" has calmed

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So this is just an update for those who are curious....Her attitude has changed a little i started to leave all of her toys out all over the house so she wasn't bored/misbehaving. then today we bought her a dangling toy that hooks on the doorknob  SHE LOVE'S IT! (it's not the one that moves up and down) then we bought her a small "cat tree" that has cat nip in it. no interest in it yet 
 and then we bought her this chase around mouse we control it while she chase's it. and cat nip bubbles 

Here are some photo's...

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad she is doing better!!  And that she loves her toys!!  FYI- that's a cat condo, not a tree.  A tree is something that allows them to be high up, maybe eye level with you, usually higher.  But, its a nice one.  I have the same one!!  She'll use it soon enough!!  A couple of mine love the robo mouse... And a couple are afraid of it!  Which is she?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes, i knew it was something other then a cat tree. well at least it's a start! 
 we put the condo in front of the window so she can "watch tv" ..we haven't tried the robo mouse yet..it has to charge BUT will keep an update.