Cat’s Of The Cat Site

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I had already posted here but better late than never I guess.
My name is Bonny and my boyfriend of 20 yrs is Scott. We had no intention of acquiring a pet at this time in our lives but a little grey and white tabby neighborhood stray we first spotted jumping out of the dumpster decided otherwise. She had been TNR so she was already spayed and thats why she has an ear clipped.The vet said Gypsy was 1 or 2yrs old when we first took her to be checked out last year, Nov 2116. Thank heavens she isn't on any Katnappers list. mouth open lovseat.jpg goofy tummy.jpg birds eye wild nov 2016.jpg avatar.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought I had already posted here but better late than never I guess.
My name is Bonny and my boyfriend of 20 yrs is Scott. We had no intention of acquiring a pet at this time in our lives but a little grey and white tabby neighborhood stray we first spotted jumping out of the dumpster decided otherwise. She had been TNR so she was already spayed and thats why she has an ear clipped.The vet said Gypsy was 1 or 2yrs old when we first took her to be checked out last year, Nov 2116. Thank heavens she isn't on any Katnappers list. View attachment 206907 View attachment 206908 View attachment 206909 View attachment 206910
What a cute little nose she has. She is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is a testament to how crazy the last two months were that I just saw this thread. :oops:

I am based out of Southern California with three kitty fluffs (plus a recently acquired rabbit, four parakeets and some random fish).

This is the eldest at 4.5 years old, Nightfury. A bottle baby found unmoving abandoned in a box, my Mom nursed him back to health. He is the biggest love who will start air kneading at just the mention of his name.

The middle child is Link at 3.5 years old. Do not let the innocent look fool you. He is a typical Snowshoe and Trouble (capital T intended). He loves to push the boundaries, he loves to cause mischief, and most of all he loves his family. He is super protective of both his siblings and our family in general. He also is a complete klutz and silly cat with 13 pounds of muscle to propel him into disaster.

Last, but never let her hear you say least, is the baby of the group Rocket. A feral in a outdoor hoarding/poorly managed feral colony Rocket was literally dropped on my doorstep by someone thinking she was Links kitten (don't worry, he is neutered. The world does not need Link to have kittens). She took a lot of warming up, love and attention but she adores her brothers and loves being on a lap before bed. She is 2.5 years old (although 1.5 years old in the photos) and a tiny thing at 8 pounds with tiny legs.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a testament to how crazy the last two months were that I just saw this thread. :oops:

I am based out of Southern California with three kitty fluffs (plus a recently acquired rabbit, four parakeets and some random fish).

This is the eldest at 4.5 years old, Nightfury. A bottle baby found unmoving abandoned in a box, my Mom nursed him back to health. He is the biggest love who will start air kneading at just the mention of his name.

The middle child is Link at 3.5 years old. Do not let the innocent look fool you. He is a typical Snowshoe and Trouble (capital T intended). He loves to push the boundaries, he loves to cause mischief, and most of all he loves his family. He is super protective of both his siblings and our family in general. He also is a complete klutz and silly cat with 13 pounds of muscle to propel him into disaster.

Last, but never let her hear you say least, is the baby of the group Rocket. A feral in a outdoor hoarding/poorly managed feral colony Rocket was literally dropped on my doorstep by someone thinking she was Links kitten (don't worry, he is neutered. The world does not need Link to have kittens). She took a lot of warming up, love and attention but she adores her brothers and loves being on a lap before bed. She is 2.5 years old (although 1.5 years old in the photos) and a tiny thing at 8 pounds with tiny legs.
:clap::hearthrob::hearthrob::heartshape::clap2:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

What part of Southern California? I live in Los Angeles I have never seen ferals like that. You have very beautiful cats.:heartshape::lovecat::lovecat4:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What part of Southern California? I live in Los Angeles I have never seen ferals like that. You have very beautiful cats.:heartshape::lovecat::lovecat4:
Not too far away. I live in Riverside but I work in Montclair or Commerce or Long Beach. And thank you.

Her litter was all pointed but she was the only bicolor pointed (two solid and one lynx). The colony was mostly tabbies but there was a random pointed Tom in the area for two years. I am pretty sure he has since died. She was the last litter before the hoarder got in trouble with her land lord and stopped feeding. The colony broke up and she is the only known survivor. Her litter mates all died about two weeks after I got her during a heat wave. I wish I could have done more but the feeder didn't let anyone touch her kittens. Rocket was only because she saw her as Links. And she wasn't a baby anymore.

It's rare to see a pointed feral but they pop up randomly. They tend to get caught by people more then others because they are pretty.

Last edited:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not too far away. I live in Riverside but I work in Montclair or Commerce or Long Beach. And thank you.

Her litter was all pointed but she was the only bicolor pointed (two solid and one lynx). The colony was mostly tabbies but there was a random pointed Tom in the area for two years. I am pretty sure he has since died. She was the last litter before the hoarder got in trouble with her land lord and stopped feeding. The colony broke up and she is the only known survivor. Her litter mates all died about two weeks after I got her during a heat wave. I wish I could have done more but the feeder didn't let anyone touch her kittens. Rocket was only because she saw her as Links. And she wasn't a baby anymore.

It's rare to see a pointed feral but they pop up randomly. They tend to get caught by people more then others because they are pretty.
I know what you mean, I got Korin because I know the owner of her mom. She allows her cat to roam around and doesn’t have her spayed. If I wouldn’t have taken Korin she would have been roaming the streets just like her mom.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How have I only just seen this thread?

Beau, my last childhood cat, passed on in November 2015. In June 2016, my mother told me that her coworker had recently found a kitten outside, but couldn't keep it. I immediately volunteered, and Charlie has been with me ever since. All I know for sure age-wise is that he was born in spring-the vet assigned him April 13th, so he recently turned two years old. He's smart, handsome, and my weirdo. He's the black cat in my avatar.

I picked out Selene from my local shelter in November 2017, even though I wasn't able to bring her home until early December. Much like Charlie, her age is at best an approximation. The shelter said she was roughly four weeks old when she arrived in late September, so she's about eight months old now. She is by far the most affectionate animal I've ever known. She's the grey and white tabby in my avatar.

I've had cats since I was five, and I hope to have them throughout my life :petcat:

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love this thread!

This is Cookie. She's somewhere around 15, give or take a year. When I was around 7 I was given a cat, Sarah, by a guy who couldn't keep them anymore. He neglected to tell us she wasn't fixed, so she promptly got pregnant and delivered a litter of 6 healthy kittens under my bed. Unfortunately, I don't remember what happened to Sarah. Cookie was the runt but at 12.5 pounds you can't tell at all!
IMG_4973.JPG
1015171442a.jpg
IMG_4527.JPG

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Katie M Katie M your kitty’s are adorable, we need more pictures of them.

Furballsmom Furballsmom i love black cats he’s gorgeous. He is a big boy.

sabrinah sabrinah I had a tabby they are wonderful cats. Love your Cookie and her name is perfect.

kitty chew kitty chew Thank you, I feel very lucky to have her.

Lari Lari what a pretty calico, my Korin is not a lap kitty either. I have learned to respect her and I know she loves me she gives love bites, head bumps, rubs against me, and follows me everywhere.

daisyd daisyd Awww, thank you but there are so many Beauty Queens here on TCS.

echo&tanto

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I’m in Texas and I have two kitties that I am 100% absolutely obsessed with!

This is Echo. She’s 6 and she is my little shadow. She never lets me out of her sight! She is the sweetest little girl.

And this is Tanto. He’s 2 and he’s definitely the troublemaker of the house. He loves to play with Echo... especially when she doesn’t want to play with him. :p

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW, gareth gareth they're FABULOUS!!
Thank you, although in all honesty I wouldn't care if they looked like they'd been dipped in mud and put through a washing machine. I'd love them if they had four legs and two eyes between them. I adore their Burmese personalities, they are so affectionate.

The fact I think they are stunningly beautiful is just a bonus... :)

Last edited: