Cats look like kittens?

animallover9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This might be a little weird but I was wondering when my three cats would start looking like cats they are all over a year one close to two and they all look like kittens still when will this change? Its not a bad thing I just have found it weird. The one with all three was just taken the other day and they look so small especially Ellie but she was the runt 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some kitties just have sweet little faces their entire lives. As for size, how much do they weigh? Average size for cats is actually a lot smaller than we tend to think, and of course some will be below average, just like some will be above average.

Are they siblings? Size is mostly genetic so they probably just come from small stock.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

animallover9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
None of them are related and surprisingly Oliver the orange tabby is the biggest but he is the youngest by 2 months. Ellie the calico is tiny weighing maybe 5-6 lbs she was the runt of her litter and defiantly smaller than the boys. Tyson doesnt weigh much more and he is the oldest but he is also the tallest of them all. I think Ellie looks more like a kitten then the boys and she is the middle child so to speak. No matter what I love them all and find them very adorable I was just wondering why they still looked kitten like especially since Tyson will be 2 in December