Cats in the bed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DaniCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Two of my three cats and I lived in a studio-type place for a few years, and their night time activity drove me up a wall! (So did the adorable cat collars we were gifted that had little bells on them. That was a big fat no after 10 minutes!)
My cats are not allowed in my room when I'm sleeping, and I shut the entire upstairs off because Sarah took to yowling by my door around the same time as yours get going. They have a room that is "theirs" that they spend the night in, and it has plenty of cozy spots, up high spots, and cat trees. They have free run of the house during the day (aside, again, from my room).
I feel guilty for it, but like you I can only be woke up at 4AM for so long. It was getting to the point I was waking up for the day angry at them for being cats, and that's not good at all. I compromise, and any time I lay down in the afternoon, all are welcome to join me!
Exactly! I’m beginning to resent them and I don’t want that. This makes me feel so much better. Thank you! ☺

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, I have a few air purifiers and they definitely help! I’m looking for another one actually so will check out this link. And you just reminded me that I need to change/clean the HEPA filter on my vacuum. Thank you!
I've been wearing a mask when I clean the filters.

Good luck with changing the cats over ☺