Cats Impersonating Bobcats

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is Ginger the terrible beast showing us how a bobcat kills a mouse, " I will disembowel you mouse! " And she did, tearing the stuffing out of it. My goodness what a ferocious kitty:biggrin:. At this moment she is not so ferocious, curled up with me in my comfy chair. I just love my little kitty.
Jack
Kill The Mouse.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is Ginger the terrible beast showing us how a bobcat kills a mouse, " I will disembowel you mouse! " And she did, tearing the stuffing out of it. My goodness what a ferocious kitty:biggrin:. At this moment she is not so ferocious, curled up with me in my comfy chair. I just love my little kitty.
JackView attachment 240666
She's an adorable "terrible beast", J Jack B

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Thank you very much Mama Africa. I must agree with you, but then I am very biased. Last night we had a dinner party for Ginger. Sort of a coming out party for her so a small gaggle of my friends could meet her. She was quite a hit, and all agreed that she is a little darling, being a very friendly kitty and allowing everyone to hold and pet her.
Love and happiness to all my cat friends and their kitties.
Jack

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
JackView attachment 240666
:heartshape:We just love your little kitty too! :bouquet::wave2:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thefiresidecat thefiresidecat - What a raving beauty! Even when they don't fits, they still sits! You almost feel a little sorry for them at times like this - the Monsters of the Cat World, trying to fit where other cats have gone before - but they're so comical that you just have to laugh.

Bob, in a similar situation:

bobbag.jpg

"I need a Bobcat-sized bag you nitwit!"

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thefiresidecat thefiresidecat - What a raving beauty! Even when they don't fits, they still sits! You almost feel a little sorry for them at times like this - the Monsters of the Cat World, trying to fit where other cats have gone before - but they're so comical that you just have to laugh.

Bob, in a similar situation:

View attachment 242087
"I need a Bobcat-sized bag you nitwit!"

does he fit in a regular sized grocery bag? LOL. we leave those around the house for the younger ones. looks like he's in danger of getting that stuck on his head. hehe

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does he fit in a regular sized grocery bag? LOL. we leave those around the house for the younger ones. looks like he's in danger of getting that stuck on his head. hehe
Nope - in fact, when he stretches his front paws out over his head with his tail outstretched, he can almost touch both arms of one of the loveseats - sixty inches apart - as with @basscat 's Gibs' famous 'We're Gonna Need A Bigger Sofa' photo.

He has a gentle Heart, however, as nearly all big cats do; he's probably the least aggressive cat I've ever known.