Cats eyes

Bri1976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the past few days both of my cats have been squinting... Callie was doing it Saturday with one eye. Chaos was doing it yesterday with one eye. Both almost like something scratched or but I looked in both and there was nothing. Now today, chaos is squinting both eyes. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s the allergy season or what. Any ideas??

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
How are things with them today?

Since this was both cats, it made me wonder if there was something they came into contact with, either in the house or if they're outdoor cats, outside?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bri1976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m not sure how they’re doing right now...they were doing good this morning where I left for class. And I’m not sure...I thought it might’ve been our kitten scratching their eyes while playing but I don’t believe it is. They’re both inside cats. They’ve never been outside before at all. We have done anything different unless it’s our wax melts.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm thinking maybe stop using the wax melts for a few days and see if that makes any difference?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bri1976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I might have to. We’ve always had wax melts going but we just changed the scents up...so I’ll try that and if nothing happens I’ll post back on here.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise