Cats Doing Hooman Things

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Purebred cats aren't cheap, unless you get very lucky. So, I'm training my Maine Coon to drive a semi so he can get his CDL and support my rescue efforts, along with paying for himself and the massive amount of food he consumes. I figure if my husband is smart enough to do it, my Maine Coon definitely can! Any tips on teaching your kitty to drive? I've got the pawbreak and gas set up. The wheel grip is a bit difficult to get him used to though, and he's so friendly I'm having a problem teaching him the universal hand signal used to inform another driver that they made a mistake and you're angry about it. Does anyone else have a cat in this training program? Any tips?

(Of course this is a joke thread. I just wanted to be silly with the cute pics I got while we were parked. And my husband is actually a very smart man. We were laughing together as I typed this.)

If this is in the wrong place or isn't allowed, sorry in advance. I won't complain one word if you move or delete it. Just thought I could get a few laughs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, since this thread has been moved, could an admin change the title to "Cats doing hooman things"? We could have some really funny pictures in this thread, with that title.

And hey, we have an Abby too. She's named after the King Diamond album Abigail.

I believe in your kitties! Some of my friends that hate cats (more like frenemies really.) say "You can put dogs to work and not cats!" Let's prove them wrong with pictures of our cats at work!

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And hey, we have an Abby too. She's named after the King Diamond album Abigail.
Quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen posted here yet.

As a professional driver with almost 2 million safe miles,by best advice to your Maine coon is to get as much rest as possible(easy enough for a cat),make sure you eat well(a must for a big breed),and he kind to those you meet in the big world(another Maine coon trait). Pretty sure your cat will do fine out here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen posted here yet.

As a professional driver with almost 2 million safe miles,by best advice to your Maine coon is to get as much rest as possible(easy enough for a cat),make sure you eat well(a must for a big breed),and he kind to those you meet in the big world(another Maine coon trait). Pretty sure your cat will do fine out here.
I see from your name that you too have good music taste. I'm managing a thrash band in Michigan. We're putting out a little two track release soon and a full record later in the year. Our policy is that the mistakes thrash bands of the 2000's made were all due to trying to alter perfection. We don't do that. We just pump out the good ol' stuff with our own creative ideas working the same way with the same sound as they did in 1983. When we have this first release done, maybe I'll post a link to it in the general section.

And hey, my husband (and vocalist/rhythm guitarist) is a trucker too.