Cats are weird.

nezumi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All cats are weird.

Sasha enjoys jumping in the bath (empty) and then just bounce around madly for a few seconds. Then she just jumps out and dashes away.

We call Scamp troll cat because he likes to sit in front of closed doors, looking at you like he wants to go through it. When you get up and open the door, he just wanders back in looking at you like you're an idiot. He does this three or four times in a row, then eventually goes through.

Milo likes to burrow under the covers at night. He curls up and purrs for a couple of minutes then suddenly transforms into a tiny basket of claws. Every time we extract him he looks for a way to get back in, purring all the time.

We call Louie "brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Louie because he is an enormous coward. The other two adult cats go out all the time, we live in a quiet area away from main roads so it's relatively safe. Louie will wait until it's dark, then creep downstairs when nobody's looking and wait by the kitchen door. I open the door to let him out and he makes a mad dash through the kitchen. No doubt he's thinking "haha, stupid human, you can't stop me!" Half an hour later he waits by the back door to be let in, looking so, so sorry for himself.

Ripple is just a sweetheart who was born middle-aged. He´s a flumper. When you tickle his neck behind the ear, his whole head just flumps onto your hand. "Ripple darling, I can't stroke you if I can't move my hand". You use your other hand on the other side and flump, you're pinned again.

What silly or weird things do your cats do?