Catfood Battle - Sheba Or Miko?

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My girl is going to get a can of Tiki Cat once a day, and either three servings of sheba or a can of miko; because they're cheaper... But I'm gonna buy in bulk pretty soon, so should I stick with sheba or switch to miko, or do you know a better one under 13$ for 12 cans or so?

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Miko is very low calorie, so make sure that 1 can of Miko has the number of calories she needs.

I've fed Sheba before. My cats recommend the roast turkey pate! I will pick some up if I want a little variety in their diets. I hate the packaging, but love the product.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rotate. It's not good to get cats hooked on only one or two kinds of food. Then you'll be in big trouble if it ever gets discontinued!
Well, that's why I'm doing two, but maybe I could keep sheba in line.. Dunno, miko seems to be less fillers and it's hard to find a no-filler cheaper end catfood without horrible reviews or a sketchy reputation, but surely I can't afford to feed just tiki. well , not yet. although she would like that. she seems to like the natural looking meat in broth type foods, where you can see exactly whats in it

Miko is very low calorie, so make sure that 1 can of Miko has the number of calories she needs.

I've fed Sheba before. My cats recommend the roast turkey pate! I will pick some up if I want a little variety in their diets. I hate the packaging, but love the product.
I think one is 76? just woke up, so excuse me if that was off base! but that and tiki would be about 130 not including her home-boiled meat, so i think that's ok! I would like for it to come up to 160-or higher, so I would probably do half of something else and then meat snacks..

the packaging for sheba is TRAGIC. GOD. I usually just pull the lid off with my teeth as I LITERALLY do not have fingernails, and of course, it does a "POP!" and sprays out on my mouth. At least it could taste better - I would much prefer tiki to have that packaging as it just taste like meat. argh! I didn't know they made pate though, interesting