Cat Will Not Stop Trying To Pee After Iv Fluids Administered

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry your baby is not feeling well again. Have you set up an authorization form for your cat sitter to get treatment for your baby and put it on file with both your vet and the one the tech works for? If not I would contact both offices to see what they need to do that. Also is there any way you can get your baby in for a vet check-up before you leave? Please make sure to let the tech that is sitting for you know what is going on. When I travel I put something on file with my cat-sitters vet allowing her to make treatment decisions for my cats and make sure to include that this does include ER visits and treatment. My friend's vet's office does know me since I use them as a back-up. You can also put a credit card on file with the vet's office for treatment if they allow it. My friend's vet does allow me to do this but my cat sitter would prefer to just deal with the costs herself and figure it out with me later. My cat sitter does have the funds herself to cover things that might happen and does not want me to be stressed out about money if something ever did happen to one of my fur kids while I am traveling.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like the upper respiratory infection is getting worse; I'm afraid she needs another vet visit, even though it does stress her.

How much time is the vet tech able to spend with Ming while you're away? Do you need extra people to come in and give her lap time and such? I could come over this afternoon so she could meet me before you leave, so she'd perceive me as a friend. Give me a call if you need me.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brittpatt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm back from Japan! Ming is doing so much better! She's eating and seems much, much happier, and has energy. We're still doing sub qs every other day and they seem to help significantly.

I just wanted everyone to know how much better she is. I'm so grateful to finally see her happy again. :)

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, good! I'm so glad she got through your absence all right; I was worried. So how was Japan?

Margret