Cat wheels

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazon Prime Day strikes again! Anyway I bought a One Fast Cat wheel, to be delivered on Monday. I figure that I have enough cats that at least one will use it.

Who here has one? Do your cats like it? Did they need any training to use it, or did they pick it up on their own?

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazon Prime Day strikes again! Anyway I bought a One Fast Cat wheel, to be delivered on Monday.
Amazon prime day for the win... I bought a bunch of different toys new cat tree and of course a cat wheel. I really hope my fur baby likes it...
Who here has one? Do your cats like it? Did they need any training to use it, or did they pick it up on their own?
I'm also curious how others got their cats interested..
At least you have multiple cats. I think that will play a huge factor in a way that they can help guide each other to use it and like it.. I unfortunately only have the one kitty and if she doesn't like it I'm going to be donating it to the local humane society.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have one, and only one cat was interested but she didn't really take to using it as much as I had hoped. But, when the wheel was gifted to them, they were all well into their teenage years. I'm excited to get a kitten some day and to train them to use it!!