Cat vomiting after meals, already brought her to the vet and it's still happening...

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Actually gave her different foods, most of which she ate with no problem.
I am not sure giving her different foods - if different from what she has been eating - at this point is a good idea. Is the Primal venison the same as the Primal freeze dried food (sorry, not sure)? If not, it sounds like she was doing OK with the Primal venison. Whatever it is, I agree - don't think it is related to a tooth issue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harrylime

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She was kind of not loving the Primal Freeze Dried venison (this is it, btw: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KSPD0O/?tag=thecatsite ) So I gave her some high quality pork canned food, which she ate a bit of, and then the last few days she's been very into the Lotus frozen raw lamb. She actually finished an entire bowl last night which she hasn't done in quite some time. I really thought she was fully back to normal until tonight.

The reason I'm switching the foods up at all is because she basically rejected an entire day's worth of Primal venison, and also, there's not much else that reliably didn't make her sick, so I didn't have much left to lose! The only thing I can do is figure out what she WILL eat. I don't want her to starve herself or give herself liver issues. She ate some more lamb just now so let's see what happens.