cat urine smell

colleendebra

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a cat with Manx syndrome who gets bathed daily because she has to wear a onesie and a pad due to not being able to control her bowels.....I have no issue with that but I have to be carefull what I use to wash her as her rectum sometimes slips out a bit from her anus and no chemicals or perfume products for washing can be used....

I have used baking powder...organic shampoo....but still can not get the smell or colour out of her fur.....any suggestions

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is just beautiful!!! I have heard of this condition. :( So difficult to manage a kitty with such special needs but you have a good plan. It is wonderful that your kitty will wear the onesie. What a good kitty. :rub: I have no clue as to what to suggest about getting the smell out of her fur completely. Hopefully other's will pipe in here with recommendations. This thought just popped into my head that maybe a cat show person would have good suggestions on how to keep your kitty clean and fresh. Best, best of luck with this beautiful little darling. :wavey:

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish I had some advice for you but this is the first time I've read about a kitty with this problem. She is definitely very lucky to have you! And she is absolutely adorable in that onesie 

best of luck to you two!