"Cat"urdady Daily Question.................01/23/10

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning my dear friends…

Today I have the privilege to post here your daily question for the Lounge…
I want to mention that all questions here are just for the unique porpoise of fun and of course, to stay in touch with all members, and to know what do you think about it…
of course sometimes some questions are a kind of silly but funniest in the bottom!..
… so lets begin…

Shampoos!
Do you have any of your preference?
wich one is the brand that you usually use?.
do you use shampoo plus acconditionator?
in your town made shampoo by the habitants? ( I mean a local brand )

...So, start to post here!...

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer Head and Shoulder shampoo but I cant use the two in one. There just isnt enough conditioner in it to make it manageable to brush my hair afterwards. So I use the regular H&S shampoo and then Suave Humectant conditioner.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been using Head and Shoulders lately but really need to find a REALLY good anti-Frizz shampoo and conditioner. I used to have one but it's no longer made

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I've been using Garnier for color-treated hair, but have just started using Root Awakening (for dary hair) by John Frieda. And I love both the shampoo and conditioner. In two shampoos, my hair has changed and has become more manageable and shinier. And I'm not the only one who has noticed it; my GF at work said something to me about my hair.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have used every type of shampoo going i can use them for about a month if that and i need to change as my hair starts going greasy i have so many nealry empty shampoos that i keep going back to

i have complete "woman" hair its picky and likes a change all the time

my hairdresser laughs at me

im currently using an avon one at the moment but my hair has started washing rubbish so im on the hunt for another new one

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, it varies for me.

I will use head and shoulders a couple times, especially during the winter. But aside from that, the brands vary.

I use a conditioner every time I shampoo. Currently it is a drugstore brand, pro-v type.

I can't use a 2 in 1....

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now I use Aveeno shampoo & conditioner. Everything else breaks me out where my hair touches my face and shoulders. I seem to have become allergic to almost everything in my old age

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a variety of shampoos, seeing as I have a large household and we tend to 'share' each others. At the moment we have Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner all in one, and it smells gorgeous!

My friend recommended a shampoo to me once before, I think it's called 'Aussie Mate' or something like that...and it's brilliant for newly dyed hair as it keeps the colour in for longer.