Cat Trees are they the cats meow in your home?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hee hee, can see the priority in your kitchen!  
  That would be a great excuse for not being able to cook - no room, kitty condo zone.  I need to do this!  The space would be used much more than it is just now. 

stormi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm really pushed for space in my place, so a local manufacturer made me this 'high rise'.

After much carrying on, Sundar has pretty well staked his claim for the top bunk.  That's him, curled up, heavily disguised as a furry cushion.
Wow- nice pic. Your cats are stunning. I actually fell for the big furry cushion and when I read it was your cat I almost collapsed of cuteness overload. 

mapleshuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 I have two kitties, a mom and her kitten (now 8 months old). Midna, the mom, went on the tree ONCE when we got it and I haven't seen her do so since. She wants nothing to do with it. Maple, on the other hand, loves it and plays/sleeps on it every day. We even have a little game of fetch that we play where I throw a crinkly toy up to the top perch of the tree...then he climbs up there, picks it up in his mouth, comes part-way down and drops the toy right into my hand. It's adorable! :)

These are the only two pictures I can find of him on the tree at the moment. I don't have pictures of the entire thing but it's basically the same one that molldee has.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

I have two kitties, a mom and her kitten (now 8 months old). Midna, the mom, went on the tree ONCE when we got it and I haven't seen her do so since. She wants nothing to do with it. Maple, on the other hand, loves it and plays/sleeps on it every day. We even have a little game of fetch that we play where I throw a crinkly toy up to the top perch of the tree...then he climbs up there, picks it up in his mouth, comes part-way down and drops the toy right into my hand. It's adorable! :)

These are the only two pictures I can find of him on the tree at the moment. I don't have pictures of the entire thing but it's basically the same one that molldee has.

What a sweet heart! He looks like one very happy kitty. I love that he plays fetch with you. My cats just steal stuff and bury it in the garden. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

What a happy cat picture. 
  Certainly looks like the cat tree is the meow in Maple's home. 
   Can't help but smile looking at this photo. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Well, you all have inspired me!  We have one cat tree in the living room that's getting a bit ratty so we just got this one.  We're keeping the old one for the time being, because they LOVE that thing and I don't want them to go through withdrawals if I take it away before they're used to the new one!  

We just put it up yesterday.  So far it's not seeing much action 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I thought originally your new tree may be being guarded in case an imposter came out of one of those hutches @betsygee,  but now it looks like Zoe has decided it's safe in there after all.  

thevegancuddler

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I know this is really dark - it's my old place, not a lot of lighting there. I still need to reassemble it after moving. My cats really enjoy it, especially Noelle, who is PAINFULLY shy. She's a hider, but she feels comfortable on the higher levels because she can keep a lookout. I even deliver her food to her there.