cat toys

miss whitney

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Smokey likes fuzzy mice and anything with catnip. He likes the rings on bottles but we quit giving those to him because he gets them under the stove and refrigerator and stays there forever wanting to get them.

We bought him some catnip bubbles. He was a little scared of them but after a while he starting chasing them and watching them burst. He likes the smell coming from them.:bubbly:

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rocky will play with anything he darn well pleases....especially if it makes a mess. He will play with anything that is not tied down, but if its tied down with a string he will play with that.He is he even tries to play with the antenna of my cell phone
We just call him hyper-kitty.

nitecrwlr

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi VAl,

Where did you get the ball inside the tube? I'm sure my kitten would love it!

The one I am going to get has the option of putting a battery in it and the mouse (not a ball) will move by itself. Round and round and round. OR you can interact with it and move it for the kitty and see them respond. I like the battery concept. I will let you know if my kitty likes it.

And Cleo,

Thank you! I just hope Danielle likes it. I saw slightly bigger, more complex models, that I thought she might like to play on more....but I don't know. I will see how this one works.

Val
Kisses everyone
[/b][/quote]