Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Here is Paul, showing off his beautiful tongue again. I think he's proud of it, he's been putting it on display so often. And so he should. It's a lovely tongue, a tongue a cat can be proud of. Length, color and shape are superb. The delicate curl at the tip is exquisite in its symmetry. I could go on but words fail me at this point - how does one do justice to perfection?

Such a work of art deserves a place in the parade of tongues marching (heh) through this thread. Some are shy and show only their tips. Others are long and let it all hang out. But all are masterpieces of nature.

Stop me, please. I feel a song coming on!

IMG_4889.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Paul, showing off his beautiful tongue again. I think he's proud of it, he's been putting it on display so often. And so he should. It's a lovely tongue, a tongue a cat can be proud of. Length, color and shape are superb. The delicate curl at the tip is exquisite in its symmetry. I could go on but words fail me at this point - how does one do justice to perfection?

Such a work of art deserves a place in the parade of tongues marching (heh) through this thread. Some are shy and show only their tips. Others are long and let it all hang out. But all are masterpieces of nature.

Stop me, please. I feel a song coming on!

View attachment 218914
margd margd - LandBedShark!