Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I dont think ive ever seen a happier-looking kitty :)

View attachment 243875
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten that was actually just her licking..it looks like she is grinning but she was wrinkling her little nosie because of me tickle her with cat nip then licking it. I think I took like 40 photos and this one was a keeper lol

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
juniper tongue.jpg

Kicking off Thursday with Juniper's bright pink tongue. She actually doesn't ever stick her tongue out, so I had to improvise...in this pic, she is meowing for her dinner, which is why she looks OH SO SERIOUS.

abby2932

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten I love your house panther. Black cats are the bees knees. Especially the flufffffy ones like your & mine :bigeyes:

Etarre Etarre Dinner is no laughing matter. Who knows when they'll ever get fed again?? (ya right! silly cats)

Shane Kent Shane Kent You're so blessed that your cats love each other! In my adult life, I've always had a 2 cat household and NONE of them have ever loved or groomed each other. My first two cats were even littermates & they were still not sweet with each other :disappointed: I guess I should be grateful that I was always the favorite & not the "other" cat

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten - She's absolutely adorable! The day you saw her and decided that she was your cat was a great day in both your Lives.

:)
:wave3: I think the same thing every time I see HB.
Thank Heavens she came out from behind that chain link fence to you and you came through for her.:clap::clap2: :touched: