Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Elgecko I enjoyed your photos so much that I looked through them all several times. I know people at our site love photos and ask for them. Please don't hesitate to post new photos, you may be sure that they will be welcome and appreciated.

I am sorry about your loss. I know how you and your wife feel. My Cucumella left me some three months ago and I haven't yet been able to accept her absence. She was 16 years old. I'm happy that Buddy has brought so much sunshine in your home. I haven't yet got the courage to open my home to another kitten but your example has touched me very deeply.

I
:grouphug::hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump::winkcat::grouphug2:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
golondrina thank you for the kind words.
Glad you have enjoyed the pictures, as much as I enjoy taking them.
He is a blessing to my wife and I . He has made the passing of our 20 year old earlier this year a lot easier for my wife. I knew there was a reason I took him home that day, even when the wife said no.

I was wondering the other day if I'm posting too many pics. I usually get a few good ones every time I go out with him. Monday I got 2 really good ones. I did post the a shot from Monday in the Bobcat thread, but the other 2 I held off on. Concerned if people are getting tired of me posting so many pics... maybe if I keep all his pictures in his thread only, that way people can just skip the thread if they have no concern...
:nono: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO:gaah: Do Not post in his thread only :doh: We love Buddy, we love your photos, ergo we love to see photos of Buddy. :doh2: Post them in every daRn thread you can find to post them in :rolleyes3: :camera: :please::please::please::please::please::please::bliss:

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Elgecko I enjoyed your photos so much that I looked through them all several times. I know people at our site love photos and ask for them. Please don't hesitate to post new photos, you may be sure that they will be welcome and appreciated.

I am sorry about your loss. I know how you and your wife feel. My Cucumella left me some three months ago and I haven't yet been able to accept her absence. She was 16 years old. I'm happy that Buddy has brought so much sunshine in your home. I haven't yet got the courage to open my home to another kitten but your example has touched me very deeply.
Cucumella will always be in your heart and missed.
Remember the joy she brought to you over the years.

A new kitten can bring you new joy.
A new kitten will be saved in your forever home.
It can be a win-win situation.