Cat Suddently Won't Play

Letta

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,
Since yesterday my cat has stopped playing, she would stare at the toys but not go after them. I am bit worried as this is really abnormal with her. Should I go to the vet tomorrow? Could it be that she feels blue? I have spent 4 hours yesterday trying to make her play, no progress :( I am really nervous

Oscar&Copper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How is she acting otherwise? Is she eating and drinking? Using the litterbox? Is she lethargic? A trip to the vet can never hurt.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
If your cat is eating and drinking, I would wait a day to see if his behavior returns to normal. If not, or if he isn't eating or drinking, I would take him to the vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Letta

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your answers. She is drinking (she has a fountain and likes it a lot), eating (a lot), sleeping, but is definetly not lethargic (she still goes to look at the windows, wakes me up ect..). And uses the litter box, but sometimes run a bit out there which I know could be a sign that something is wrong.
I am just so afraid something is wrong with her or that she is bored or depressed. I just want her to be happy,