Cat suddenly finicky.

ftmillmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I gave my RF cat some quail and he snubbed his nose at it. Since that was the remainder of what I had in my freezer I gave him some wet food I have on hand for my senior cat. He ate like 2 bites and left the rest alone. So off to shopping I go and broke him up a hen for dinner which he chewed on a whole wing of and then left alone. Tonight was liver night and he ate the whole chunk but other than that the only thing he has been eating and chowing down on is heart, (chicken and beef). He also ate some kidney the other day. So for 5 days now total he has ate nothing but very rich foods, liver, heart and kidney. I know heart is considered a muscle so I'm not too worried about that but he does need to get back into the habit of eating bony meals. He has had no bone at all in 5 days. His poo is surprisingly fine considering all the rich foods.

Any RMBs your cats just can't ever say no to? He's typically such a good eater, I'm kind of at a loss why so finicky all the sudden. Other than being finicky, his appetite seems to be fine with the other foods I'm offering but I'd like him to have some bone really soon.