Cat Still Puking And Pooing Everywhere, Even After Vet Visit

catbattle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Over the past few weeks one of my cats, who is normally extremely clean and healthy, has begun an endless rampage of puking and pooing everywhere.

What's odd is the puking in particular she only seems to be doing sometime in the middle of the night before we wake up. She never pukes during the day.

However during the day she is pooing all over the place, outside the box. Mostly liquid -- occasionally semi-solid. Poo on the table, poo on the rug, poo in the entryway, it's everywhere.

I took her to the vet and had the works done -- blood, kidney, etc. Also X-rays to make sure she didn't swallow a foreign object. Everything came back positive -- clean bill of health, no objects lodged anywhere, etc.

I'm at my wits end here. I don't know why she's doing this for the life of me. How can she be uncontrollably pooing and puking everywhere all the time if she's healthy?

Pjg8r

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any plants or chemicals she may be getting into?

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
did the vet administer any medications?

you can try plain canned pumpkin to stop the runny poop-some cats hate it-some love it-if they don't like it you can put a bit on your finger and smear it on the roof of mouth-it usually works in 12 to 24 hours. It also helps with constipation.

I would think they would have given anti nausea, fluids and possibly antibiotic for the runs=did they do a fecal?

How old is your cat? older cats can have vomiting issues-if it's in the middle of the night-could be digestion issues.

fixed?
indoor or outdoor?
did they discuss worms? Sometimes worms can give horrible poops but not sure about the puking. unless it's hurting so much she's puking from the pain of pooping so much..

What are you feeding for food? Try to back off on food 3 to 4 hours after vomiting- give water is fine-then reintroduce plain bland diet- like meat baby food-its just meat ground up in jars. gerber makes a good one. make sure no onion.garlic in it-but I don't recall seeing babyfood with these ingredients.

I would phone the vet back and let them know it's still happening.