Cat Selfies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae - He's just adorable! Can he fly yet?

;)
Very funny thing actually. To play, he would just run to chase toys. He watched Jack play this morning and how he jumps a mile into the air and now Tommy is jumping when he plays. Just had to see how to do it, I guess.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very funny thing actually. To play, he would just run to chase toys. He watched Jack play this morning and how he jumps a mile into the air and now Tommy is jumping when he plays. Just had to see how to do it, I guess.
donnae donnae - They're better students - and better teachers - than that for which we all too often give them credit - almost as though they were parties to a collective intelligence, with each teaching the others their skills and tricks. Before the horrid Snowshoe came along, a closed door kept all of mine out of the cabinets. Now, with the Snowshoe Learn Bad Things By Doing program, Peanut, Oz, White Tip and Bob can all unlatch the hook and eye closures, and Scottiecat can slip the sliding bolts as well as bypassing the latches.

Give him time. By Winter, Major Tom will be up on the roof, throwing snowballs at you while you shovel the drive.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
donnae donnae - They're better students - and better teachers - than that for which we all too often give them credit - almost as though they were parties to a collective intelligence, with each teaching the others their skills and tricks. Before the horrid Snowshoe came along, a closed door kept all of mine out of the cabinets. Now, with the Snowshoe Learn Bad Things By Doing program, Peanut, Oz, White Tip and Bob can all unlatch the hook and eye closures, and Scottiecat can slip the sliding bolts as well as bypassing the latches.

Give him time. By Winter, Major Tom will be up on the roof, throwing snowballs at you while you shovel the drive.
And maybe ...maybe... next year, the captain and the major will shovel the drive together, as they have learned by observing you donnae donnae

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's amazing, all you need is a good teacher! They might be able to practice the art of snowball making today.

Attachments

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa I can only hope. Jack is almost ready for the job. He outgrew his coat. Do you get alot of snow?
View attachment 206188
Ooh, how cute he looks with his quilted coat !!!
"Sometimes it snows in April" in Belgium.
To answer your question; we don't have a lot of snow; last year we had no snow at all. I hope we have some this year...