Cat seeing ghost ??? Help me

sylvia shalabey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys
There is something wrong with jack my cat his 4 years healthy and fine but he keeps doing wired things and I don't know what to do like for example he keeps looking at the window but actually his not looking at the window he keeps looking at the wall and he acts afraid and very scared and then he just ran away then when he goes to the kitchen where I feed him then he looks at the ceiling and starts meawing loud and then he stands high on his 4 legs with all his haid of his back are standing and taking a shape like his going to attack something
Other times he insist on sleeping on the bed and then he looks suddenly at the the window an start growling and being protective to me and keeps on meawing till I leave that room then his fine lately he doesn't leave my site always with me and I don't know what to do his being tension all the time and I don't know how to fix it is he really seeing a ghost or a spirit that he doesn't like so what to do ?? Help me please

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Is it possible that you have mice, squirrels or something in the walls? Are there any cats hanging around outside your house or regularly visiting your yard?

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!   
  My Speedy just did this last night.  She was "sound asleep"
on my bed during the night, then all of a sudden looked up and turned her head in a certain direction,  like she could hear something.   I really think it is animals that she hears,  because after a few minutes she got up and went to the window.
   I have noticed this behavior many times at night with all the cats I have had.   I just think cats are very good at hearing the noises of other animals.   I have actually witnessed her suddenly running to the window and outside, there was a deer!  or wild turkeys!  or a rabbit that comes our driveway!   I would not have seen these animals if it wasn't for her jumping to the window!   When there is another cat in our yard, she will go crazy it seems with anger and gets very tense and growls and sometimes scratches at the window! 

Speedy is wonderful at hearing if a moth or some other bug

has made it into the house and is flying around the ceiling during the warm weather.  I would never have known it was in the house!  She is relentless in hunting down the insect, so I think her hearing is super keen.  I have heard that cats have exceptional hearing and senses.  

I hope this helps a little!  WELCOME TO THECATSITE!!! 

It is a wonderful site!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sylvia shalabey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes guys this is true they can hear things and they have excellent hearing powers but guess what I took him to the vet and she said he has food poisoning and that's why his been acting wired I thought I had ghost and I was in limbo but no that's why also his pupils were big and it's didn't go narrow or small when exposed to light and guess what he got good poisoning an started acting wired from the dry food I bought when I was overseas so please when u buy any kind if dry food check the expiry date cause I gave jack expired food like years ago
Now thank god his getting better from the medicine the vet gave me started being normal and playing and making noises
And the best part is I don't have a ghost hahahahhahaha [emoji]128516[/emoji] halloulaaaaaaa Thanks guys
I love this site