Cat reaction take one

Timbo ba jimbo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have some recorded cat sounds I wanted to see how my cat would react . She is the only cat here and definitely has her zone. As soon as she heard the other cat she had to know where it was coming from now. I had put it under a pillow and another thing and she dug it out, then she found my phone and was very confused ,then she treated it like it was another cat but she knew something was wrong and at the same time she became overly affectionate and kind of lost her mind like she does when she gets into the catnip she kept going back to the phone and treating that like an intruding cat also coming back to me doing the squirmy worm across the floor and giving me double head bumps of love. At one point she took a swap at the phone cat. then looking at me with big catnip eyes I wonder how she would react to a real cat? Nope

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It may sound like a cat but it doesn’t smell like one so cats might be interested but not confusing it with the real thing. Same way they may love to watch cat in TV up close but would have an entirely different reaction to a real strange cat a few feet from them.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've put youtube videos on with cats/kittens meowing and mine will come around looking for where it's coming from. But I think unless they can smell a cat, it's not going to be that interesting.