Cat puns!

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Show off your cat puns 😁

You are all purrrfect! I don't know what I'd do without mew.
I love puns! Every year on "Supurr Bowl Sunday" there is a Kitten Bowl (Puppy Bowl counter program) featuring "cat-letes" - many with a feline version of a former or current NFL player's name. The commentators use cat puns in some sentences. It used to have an illegal use of paws penalty. Many of the cat-letes were named after former or current NFL players. The coaches are named after NFL coaches. You do not have to be a football fan to think those puns (such as Feline Manning, Howie Longhair, and Tomcat Brady) are funny, but for people who follow the NFL, all of the cat puns are hilarious. (International members: That is the National Football League, America's #1 professional sport.)

Unrelated to that event I like purrfect, purrsonality (only when talking about cats), undercat (for cat teams who are not favored to win the next game), and two paws up. For female cat names, I like Clawdia, Jennifur, Pawla/Pawlette/Pawline, Purrl, and Kitty Purry.

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Caption for a picture of a cat looking at a gecko on the window: "Fifteen minutes can save you 15 percent on cat insurance."

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleeping comes naturally to cats. They can do it with their eyes closed.