Cat Pooped Out Of Litter Box.

KleptoKit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello again!

So I just got done cleaning little turds from my cat's little tower. It wasnt there this morning, I havent gone on any vacations nor am I planning any. No new furniture, nothing new. I guess I should wait to see if its a one time thing before I go all worry-wart again, lol. It was just two little turds at the top and a sorta smushed one on the floor right next to the tower. It wasnt like diarrhea or anything, it was pretty solid but boy did it smell! I'm just wondering if theres something I may be missing.

LSpector

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Was their litter box clean? Cats are very clean and can be a bit nitpick-y when it comes to their litter. If it's dirty they may opt to go elsewhere - like their tower.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And their preferences can change. I'd wait and see if it was a one-off, then we can begin to explore other directions and options! And yes, I'll bet it was smelly! There's a reason for that old saying "Meaner than uncovered cat poopy."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KleptoKit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How are things today KleptoKit KleptoKit ? Have you got to the bottom (sorry!) of the cat-tower-poop incident?
Haha! Love the pun!

Sorry, I got logged out and couldn't figure out my password (whoops)!
But he's been purrfectly (thats so overused im sorry lol) fine! no more mishaps! I think I've come to the conclusion that it may be due to weather. He uses the litter box a lot more frequently when theres a storm and that was a particularly bad night. Either way, I'm glad he decided not to sleep on me that night LOL

Thank you all xx