Cat Pages - doubt

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I am trying to create my free cat pages. I have made one already, no problem... But... do I have to specify a different password for each one of the cat pages (I have 3 cats=3 pages)? As far as I can tell, there is no way to log in using the same password for each cat page. Is that it?

Anne-Claire

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm afraid so - for now. This definitely one of the things that should be fixed in the next version. The cat pages are asp based and as I can't program in ASP (or any other languages
) I need to hire a professional programmer. Estimates for the update are around 1000$ (the original application cost 1500$), so that will have to wait for now.

I know this is not a great comfort, but some people make pages for more than 10 cats
If you ever forget the passwords just let me know and I'll be happy to try and help you recover them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK! I'll try to remember the passwords!

Anne-Claire

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
An idea about passwords (wish I thought of this before):
You're password for each cat's page could be the order you got them in: first, second, etc. Or you could use their favorite sleeping spot: couch, chair, pillow, etc.

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Michelle,

I did arrive to the same suggestion you make me... But I don't have 20 cats... so it's easier anyway to remember the passwords!

Anne-Claire

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And by the way, Anne, thank you for removing the duplicate photo on Sebastian page...

Anne-Claire

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,
I've tried to recover my password, and I get some kind of error about timing out?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
There was a problem with the database last week. Can you please try again?