Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Well, according to Becker. ;)

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps, but there is no 'definitive cat nutrition' agreed upon and the title seems to indicate that that is what this is. So a disclaimer is necessary. :)
Most things in science are not “definitive” or agreed upon.

If we’re going to go down that route then every thread on this forum giving advice should have a disclaimer.

And to be fair, the vet community may not agree on this fact, but there is definite agreement amongst scientific communities that cats are obligate carnivores. Much of what Becker claims follows from this fact.

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Most things in science are not “definitive” or agreed upon.

If we’re going to go down that route then every thread on this forum giving advice should have a disclaimer.
Just the ones that post videos as a definitative authoritative source. This was a moderation decision.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Just the ones that post videos as a definitative authoritative source. This was a moderation decision.
I don’t think 10009891 10009891 meant it that way. I think sometimes people have a problem with Becker because she pushes the status quo and works for a company that has been controversial in terms of human medicine. But, I find her YouTube videos very helpful for those of us who want to do better for our cats.