Cat Mothers Tnr And Adoption Adventures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
SO. I didnt expect to catch a kitten today. but i did catch a kitten. A coworker and I were talking about them and she was like how bad do you think hed mess me up if i grabbed him. I was like well it depends if you scruff him correctly. She did it. She snatched him. Momma was so sad i felt terrible but its for the best. Im gonna try to get another tomorrow and the rest on the 5th! Ill update with pictures. he does have an owie on his face and im going to give him some antibiotics for it :3 Give him a couple of weeks get him fixed and tested then introduce him to my baby. She is SUPER friendly.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
20180624_011826.jpg
He was crying in the bathroom so i was ablw to scruff him and cuddle with him for a bit hes quite pleased lol. Pretty sure he has an eye infection gonna get some theramycin. Also gonna double check wheb i can get a better hand but im pretty sure its a boy :3

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
!:yess::yess::clap::clap2:
Awww -what a little cutie! I love the white stripe. Yes, s/he is very tiny and should take right up. When I get them that small, I take them up, get them healthy again and then take them back at feeding time and show the mom (don't put it down - the mom's can get the scent from a distance and know it's their baby). The moms seem to understand.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
So Gustav is finally settling in enough to eat. His first real meal is a can of kitten wet food c: he has been offered kibble all day but only nibbled. I also offered wet food last night but he refused it. Today we also got first purrs and a bath :) no fleas in site lucky boy also did a double check on gender hes definitely boy. Right now hes in a large soft kennel with a zipper door so i can keep an eye on him through the night and continue with his eye washing and medication. One of the hamsters appears to be trying to communicate with him based upon his squeeking.
Messaged a few people hopefully well get a taker soon <3

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hes so cute :D so tiny though. Ive been giving him lots of wet food he loves the turkey kitten fancy feast. I feel so bad for his eyes though those poor big green boogers. They are smaller today were using a saline eye wash hes clearing up for sure and his cut is scabbed over and healing fine

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least you are giving him a fighting chance! Perhaps your vet would sell you some eye ointment to help those eyes. At least the daily cleanses will allow his body's own immune defenses to fight off infection. I am looking forward to more updates about little Gustav - please give him chin scratches and behind-the-ear rubs for me:petcat::dizzycat:

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
My friends mailing me some theramycin in california you can no longer buy it without a vet visit which is dumb because ik what it is. Lol. So ill get it in a day or two :)

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
went to the vet today for my doggo's rabies shot and brought monroe because boots figured out he can open doors (Were in trouble lol) Dr.Menard took a look at her eyes and said They are healing up nicely :) Shes just got a few crusties left and once in a while a boogie that needs wiping :D we're in the clear!!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
20180301_234857.jpg
Name:Mr.Boots
Brother to Mr.nubbs and caught in the garden center of walmart.
Rescued January 26th 2018
We rescued him about 5 months to 6 months old.
He was not nice lol. He attacked my boyfriend full claws and all. After a month of keeping him isolated from other cats he began to warm up the use of lunch meat and reading. His favorite is Ham. This picture is his first pet ever. He also purred. I was so proud of him. Now you can pick him up and cuddle him. Boots LOVES cuddles. He will lay his head on your shoulder and just Purrrrr away. He is a sweet loving cat so gentle and loves love. :) He is also a terrifying little couch gremlin and will grab toes!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
No boogies today after my lunch good job monroe :D also she did have some diarrhea. Shes eatting very well and drinking fine. So were thinking the normal worms. Will start a dewormer in a week to make sure shes old enough for it.
Went to cvs to get some things and the cashier told me she liked my cat tattoo which i continued to explain i rescue and foster ferals. She and her bf were talking about getting a cat so we exchanged information
Also another coworker stopped me today and said if her nrw neighbor had a pet she was going took talk to her lamdlord about getting a pet. So I need to catch the rest of Monroe's siblings!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
20180303_194757.jpg
CJ/Bear Bear/ Houdini
Rescued February 1st at Wal-Mart
He left me at a loss for words. This poor baby had the worst URI I had seen. I spent many nightsbup with a vicks vaporizer and towel in front of his kennel. He is an oriental looking tabby. Long pointy ears. Lanky legs and long swooshy tail. He was adopted by my good friends roommate and he adopted my friend. I'm so proud with his growth and am so happy he was such a fighter. I'm also so pleased hes close so I get to go see him. He was first called cj at walmart because he looked like his father. I named him bear because he was a tiny teddy bear with gentle paws. Hed pat you for attention with no nails. His first day at his new home he escaped. Came back two hours later looking for lunch. Now he has 2 sisters Dottie a taby with white belly and pucker puss(Bridgette) a calico witha rough past a screwed up jaw that Makes her mouth look puckered and a drooly girl. :D

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
CJ Bear is so very handsome! Outstanding job at rescuing, reforming and rehoming ferals! I would love to see your tattoo ;)
20180517_005707.jpg
The picture looks a little weird because I took it upside down and flipped it lol I still need a touch up on it so far its been an 8+ hour tattoo

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
:loveeyes: :rbheart: :loveeyes: That is an amazing work of art - very lifelike....the tattoo artist deserves praise and many accolades!!
Ive had many hours of work from many different artists in many different states. So far he's my favorite. His names Robert he owns Richous ink here in California :D He wants to touch up the eye that a customer screwed up on me. I got hit with a box for not returning someones used stuff and add a thicker outline to make it bold and stand out and a few touch up spots on artie where ink fell out from healing c: