Cat Meowing All Day, Looks Pissed

OvidiuHiei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I have this cat for amost two years, was found on the streets, it is sterilized supposedely, i will provide explanation on this in a moment.

We have 2 other cats at home, theya re 5 years old, male and female both sterilized and this new one is not a great friend with them, they never play with him.

With time he started to go out with me or my gf on a leash, but after a couple months suddenly one day he atacked my gf and clawed and bit her leg so we thought maybe he didn't want to be home anymore so i left him there and we went home and wait to see what he would do, after a couple hours he came back home. Ok my gf forgave him and all was back to normal, and we started to let him go outside whenever he wanted without a leash, which was a stupid decision but we did it because people recommended to do it, so what happened was that he used to come home after 2-3 hours but this time started to be longer and longer and he stayed out of home for 2 days and came back super skinny and with his fur in really bad condition, so we don't let him outside anymore because he has been having really weird territorial behaviour, he will pee and spray multiple places like he is not sterilized ..idk ive read like even sterilized cats can do this but ive never seen this before.

So now he has been home for 4 days in a row and he is been meowing almost all day or night, really loud noises and will eat little.. we already took him to the vet to get him checked and they say all is well...

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you took him to the vet, did they do full bloodwork? If they didn't I don't think there is anything we can really help with without that being done to rule out any underlying internal issues. Sounds like something serious is definitely going on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

OvidiuHiei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When you took him to the vet, did they do full bloodwork? If they didn't I don't think there is anything we can really help with without that being done to rule out any underlying internal issues. Sounds like something serious is definitely going on.
cant say for sure what kind of problem he has, only that he is only happy when hes outside

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, but you said you took him to the vet. What exactly did the vet do? Did they check his bloodwork?